~ Our last event ~
Preparing For The Artificial Intelligence Revolution
Wednesday 28 Febraury
The Brewery, London
The challenge for IT and business leaders is how to use AI to bring tangible benefits in the context of their complex, multifaceted organisations. Devolving certain decisions to algorithms requires strategic thinking, an understanding of what's possible now, how it is likely to affect organisational structure and what benefits it can bring.
Join us at our latest IT Leaders Forum as we dig into the heart of this important and fascinating topic.
Issues discussed over the course of this half-day event will include:
- From predictive to prescriptive analytics to decision automation
- What are the opportunities and risks?
- How do existing skills need to evolve?
- How to harness open source machine learning algorithms?
- What are the security, IP and compliance implications?
If you would like to find out more about our IT Leaders' Forms, please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out what our delegates had to say: